My teaching activities are mainly related to the master program in computer science called Androide (AgeNts Distribues, Robotique, Recherche Opérationnelle, Interaction, DEcision).
- Part of the teaching team of the course Modèles et Algorithmes pour la Décision dans l'Incertain (MADI)
- Supervision of the computer science project ``P-Androide''
Research Student Supervision
- Hugo Gilbert, PhD student 2014-2017 (co-supervised with Olivier Spanjaard and Paul Weng)
- Serena Di Sabatino Di Diodoro, master interenship 2016 (co-supervised with Patrice Perny)
- Abdellah Boukhatem, master internship 2015 (co-supervised with Patrice Perny)
- Angelina Vidali, Postdoc 2014-2015 (co-supervised with Patrice Perny)
- Matthias Zimmer, master intenship in 2013 (co-supervised with Paul Weng)