Computers are useless. They can only give you answers. — Pablo Picasso
- Online Maximum Matching with Recourse
- with Spyros Angelopoulos, Shendan Jin. Journal
of Combinatorial Optimization, online first 2020.
Preliminary version was presented at the
International Symposium on
Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science (MFCS), August 2018 and at the Modern Online Algorithms workshop (MOLI), July 2018.
- An Adversarial Model for Scheduling with Testing
- with Thomas Erlebach, Nicole Megow, Julie Meißner. Algorithmica, Online First, July 10th, 2020. Preliminary version appeared under the title "Scheduling with Explorable Uncertainty" at The 9th Innovations in Theoretical Computer Science Conference (ITCS), Jan 2018.
- Scheduling with a processing time oracle
- with Fanny Dufossé, Noël Nadal, Denis Trystram and Óscar C. Vásquez.
- Randomized Two-Valued Bounded Delay Online Buffer Management
- with Shahin Kamali.
- Non-monotone DR-submodular Maximization: Approximation and Regret Guarantees
- with Nguyễn Kim Thắng, Abhinav Srivastav and Léo Tible. International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI), 2020.
- Online Algorithms for Multi-Level Aggregation
- with Marcin Bienkowski, Martin Böhm, Jaroslaw Byrka, Marek Chrobak, Lukáš Folwarczný, Łukasz Jeż, Jiří Sgall, Nguyễn Kim Thắng, Pavel Veselý.
Operations Research, 2020..
Preliminary version was presented in
The 24th European Symposium on Algorithms (ESA), August 2016 and in
The 12th Workshop on Models and Algorithms for Planning and Scheduling Problems (MAPSP) june 2015,
under the title "Online Multilevel Acknowledgment with Bounded Depth".
- Online Computation with Untrusted Advice
- with Spyros Angelopoulos, Shendan Jin, Shahin Kamali and Marc Renault. The 11th Innovations in Theoretical Computer Science (ITCS) , 2020.
- Online Clique Clustering
- with Marek Chrobak, Aleksander Fabijan and Bengt Nilsson. Algorithmica, (82) 938-965, 2020. Preliminary version was presented in Proc. of the 9th International Conference on
Algorithms and Complexity, (CIAC) May 2015, under the title "Competitive Strategies for Online Clique Clustering".
[paper, slides, doi]
- The expanding search ratio of a graph
- with Spyros Angelopoulos and Thomas Lidbetter,
Discrete Applied Mathematics,
Volume 260, Pages 51-65, May 2019. Preliminary version was presented in
The 33rd International Symposium on Theoretical Aspects of Computer Science (STACS), 2016.
- Best-of-two-worlds analysis of online search
- with Spyros Angelopoulos and Shendan Jin. The 36th International Symposium on Theoretical Aspects of Computer Science (STACS), 2019.
- Online Bin Packing with Advice of Small Size
- with Spyros Angelopoulos, Shahin Kamali, Marc Renault and Adi Rosén. Theory of Computing Systems, 1-29, 2018. Preliminary version was presented at The Algorithms and Data Structures Symposium (WADS), august 2015.
- The triangle scheduling problem
- with Zdeněk Hanzálek, Christian Konrad, Yasmina Seddik, René Sitters, Óscar C. Vásquez and Gerhard Woeginger, Journal of Scheduling, 21(3), 305-312, 2018.
[paper, slides, program,