Computers are useless. They can only give you answers. — Pablo Picasso
- Online Bin Packing with Advice of Small Size
- with Spyros Angelopoulos, Shahin Kamali, Marc Renault and Adi Rosén. Theory of Computing Systems, 1-29, 2018. DOI: 10.1007/s00224-018-9862-5. Preliminary version was presented at The Algorithms and Data Structures Symposium (WADS), august 2015.
- Online Maximum Matching with Recourse
- with Spyros Angelopoulos, Shendan Jin.
- Scheduling with Explorable Uncertainty
- with Thomas Erlebach, Nicole Megow, Julie Meißner. The 9th Innovations in Theoretical Computer Science Conference (ITCS), Jan 2018.
- Mechanism design for aggregating energy consumption and quality of service in speed scaling scheduling
- with Łukasz Jeż and Oscar C. Vasquez, Theoretical Computer Science, DOI: 10.1016/j.tcs.2017.07.020, 2017.
Preliminary version was presented at The 9th Conference on Web and Internet Economics (WINE), 2013.
- The triangle scheduling problem
- with Zdeněk Hanzálek, Christian Konrad, Yasmina Seddik, René Sitters, Óscar C. Vásquez and Gerhard Woeginger, Journal of Scheduling, 2017. DOI: 10.1007/s10951-017-0533-1.
[paper, slides, program]
- The local-global conjecture for scheduling with non-linear cost
- with Nikhil Bansal, Nguyễn Kim Thắng and Oscar C. Vásquez, Journal of Scheduling, 20(3), 2017. DOI:10.1007/s10951-015-0466-5.
Preliminary version was presented at
The 16th Workshop on Algorithm Engineering and Experiments (ALENEX), 2014,
under the title "Order constraints for single machine scheduling with non-linear cost".
- Infinite linear programming and online searching with turn cost
- with Spyros Angelopoulos and Diogo Arsénio.
Theoretical Computer Science, 2017. DOI: 10.1016/j.tcs.2017.01.013
- Multi-processor Search and Scheduling Problems with Setup Cost
- with Spyros Angelopoulos, Diogo Arsénio and Alejandro López-Ortiz. Theory of Computing Systems, 2016. DOI: 10.1007/s00224-016-9691-3
- Online Clique Clustering
- with Marek Chrobak, Aleksander Fabijan and Bengt Nilsson. Preliminary version was presented in Proc. of the 9th International Conference on
Algorithms and Complexity, (CIAC) May 2015, under the title "Competitive Strategies for Online Clique Clustering".
- On the Power of Advice and Randomization for Online Bipartite Matching
- with Christian Konrad and Marc Renault, The 24th European Symposium on Algorithms (ESA), August 2016.
- Online Algorithms for Multi-Level Aggregation
- with Marcin Bienkowski, Martin Böhm, Jaroslaw Byrka, Marek Chrobak, Lukáš Folwarczný, Łukasz Jeż, Jiří Sgall, Nguyen Kim Thang, Pavel Veselý.
The 24th European Symposium on Algorithms (ESA), August 2016.
Preliminary version was presented in
The 12th Workshop on Models and Algorithms for Planning and Scheduling Problems (MAPSP) june 2015,
under the title "Online Multilevel Acknowledgment with Bounded Depth".
- The expanding search ratio of a graph
- with Spyros Angelopoulos and Thomas Lidbetter,
The 33rd International Symposium on Theoretical Aspects of Computer Science (STACS), 2016